Friday, March 9, 2012

My Home in Jeanne d' Arc

Happy Friday!!

I thought I would share some photos from the upcoming April issue of Jeanne d' Arc Living magazine with you this morning.  This issue is all about Spring!  Take a peek...

Did you recognize one of the photos??!  Yep, it's my studio.  I am so honored to be in the next issue of Jeanne d' Arc Living magazine!!  I have loved this beautiful magazine from the very start and it is such a thrill to think my little ol' home will be in it.  The photos of my home are from the photo shoot last May when Fifi and Mark were here.  If you would like to order a copy of the Spring issue, you can do so *HERE*

Oh, and the best part is that Jeanne d' Arc is now making it possible for us retailers to offer a lower price on the magazine!  And don't forget, starting with this April issue, JDL will be available every month!

Have a wonderful weekend ~

All photos courtesy of Jeanne d' Arc Living